Each batch, each vintage in the collection, is different. Grosperrin Cognac guarantees that:
- it can provide evidence of the origin of every cognac and the minimum age if stated,
- Grosperrin vintages and batches are free from additives (sugar/caramel/boisé),
- for food safety reasons, the cognacs undergo gentle filtering at an ambient temperature at the time of bottling and are never chill-filtered,
- each batch is bottled “cask by cask”,
- the bottling date is stated on the warranty strip used to seal each bottle. Each bottle is numbered and traceable,
- the Trésors and old cognacs are gravity extracted and bottled.
The same as for the batch cognacs and Trésors, plus we also guarantee that:
- evidence of each vintage can be produced at any time,
- all cask procedures are carried out in the presence of a judicial officer and a detailed report is drawn up,
- a judicial officer is also present during bottling. The officer seals each bottle to certify that he or she has overseen the whole procedure.
- 100% of the electricity used by GROSPERRIN Cognac comes from renewable sources.
- Over 90% of all supplies (individual boxes, cases, bottles, etc.) are sourced from local suppliers.
- GROSPERRIN has ECOCERT organic certification and thus supports and promotes organic and biodynamic farming.
- Our products do not have any excess packaging or plastic or foam decorative elements.